Enjoy an exclusive 25% off when dining at Vikings and paying with your Citi Credit Card from now until September 30
Manila – True to its reputation as the leading provider of dining privileges, Citi credit cards celebrate its 25th anniversary of leadership by partnering with Vikings, the country’s largest non-hotel buffet restaurant, to reward its loyal customers with the ultimate buffet experience.
From now until September 30, 2015, Citi is giving a 25% discount on daily buffet at select Vikings restaurants when you dine in groups of 5 adults or more and pay using your Citi credit card.
“In line with our 25th anniversary, we’re putting the spotlight on the Filipino’s innate love for enjoying hearty meals with family and loved ones. We can’t think of a better way to reward our cardholders than by treating them to an irresistible offer at one of the country’s most-loved buffet dining destinations,” shares David Stoughton, Credit Payment Products Director for Citi.
Vikings has become synonymous with lavish eat-all-you-can buffet dining experience. Featuring a stylish ambiance with multinational themes, Vikings restaurants feature a wide array of mouth-watering selection of international cuisines from across the globe, especially prepared by a team of world-class chefs. Participating Vikings branches include SM Jazz Mall Makati, SM Marikina, SM City BF Paranaque, and SM Davao.
“It is a privilege to tie up with the country’s leading foreign bank Citi, which shares the same thrust in providing rewarding dining offers to its customers, in the same luxurious manner as we do.This partnership brings a lot of opportunities for us to reach to a wider market and offer our wide variety of delectable dishes from around the globe. Apart from offering great food, we take pride in providing top-of-the-line service and fine ambience, ensuring that every guest is having a delightful experience in our restaurant,” says Vikings Marketing Director Charles Lee.
While dining at Vikings is already an amazing dining experience, Citi has also launched a host of dining, travel and accommodation deals in some of the country’s top hotels and restaurants to ensure that the celebratory mood for its 25th anniversary continues year-round. Here are more irresistible offers:
- Indulge in a 25% off on regular weekday lunch buffet at Four Seasons Hot Pot City, SM Mall of Asia.
- Get 65% off for a 3-day, 2-night stay at Bellevue Resort Bohol for stays until December 19, 2015.
- Grab 50% off for a 3-day, 2-night stay at Discovery Shores Boracay, 60% off for an overnight on Sundays to Thursdays at Discovery Country Suites, 55% discount for an overnight stay during weekends at Discovery Primea, 50% discount for an overnight stay at Discovery Suites, and 50% off for an overnight stay at Club Paradise Palawan, all valid for stays until December 30, 2015.
- Get P2,500 off on your first booking at Airbnb through the Airbnb app or airbnb.com/citiph using your Citi card.
- You can also enjoy exclusive discounts at Agoda, as much as 10% on select weekends, through http://agoda.com/Citibankph.
- For that sweet tooth, get 6 free Original Glazed doughnuts at Krispy Kreme when you buy 6 Original Glazed doughnuts using your Citi Rewards points.
With Citi, experience the best of dining, travel and accommodation no other financial partner can offer.
For more information on Citi’s 25th anniversary deals, visit https://www.citibank.com.ph/25years or call the 24-hour CitiPhone Hotline at 995 9999.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://blog.citigroup.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi