I am sharing this recipe to pay tribute to my mother on her birthday (it’s supposed to be her 66th this year). This is very tedious to prepare, with all the peeling and cutting, but it is all worth it. I don’t know where my mom learned this recipe but I only get the chance to sample it at home. After she passed away, now is the only time I get the chance to prepare this for my family and I would like to share it to all of you. Feel free to try it at home, and please try to remember the kind and loving woman who used to prepare this recipe. 😉
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 medium onion diced
250 grams spring garlic, buds peeled and cut into 1 inch length
150 grams lima beans or patani, peeled
100 grams diced pork meat or tofu or shrimp
2 teaspoon fish sauce (to taste)
100 grams Good Life Premium First Class Vermicelli, soaked in water and cut into 2 inches length
1. Stir fry the pork (or tofu or shrimp) in heated oil.
2. When the pork is cooked, sauté the onions until transparent.
3. Add the lima beans until half cooked.
4. Add the spring garlic and fish sauce, cover the pan to cook the vegetables and extract the juice from the vegetables.
5. Add Good Life Premium First Class Vermicelli to absorb all the juice.
6. Stir occasionally until the vermicelli is cooked, add water when needed.
7. Enjoy. 😉