After my first encounter with CCME’s buttered mushroom, I promised to duplicate the recipe at home and this is my first attempt.
It’s a bit bland than the original but aside from the additional salt needed, I think I did a great job with this and it is worth sharing.
2 x 400 grams can of button mushrooms
6-8 cloves of garlic pressed or minced (i used garlic press to do the trick for me)
2 tablesppons butter (Magnolia Gold – Salted)
- Place a dry pan over low heat.
- Immediately add butter and garlic.
- Sauté until butter is soft.
- Add mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté until butter is all melted and garlic is cooked.
- Serve hot.
- Enjoy! 🙂